Rehaintegro sp. z o.o. sp.k. respects the right to privacy and guarantees Users of its services the rights regarding information concerning them. We make every effort to ensure that the information remains private and that the personal data of our Users is processed in accordance with the applicable provisions of Polish and European Union law, in particular the GDPR – Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Who is the controller of personal data?
- Which data are processed?
- What is the purpose of data processing?
- How we safeguard your personal data?
- For how long the data are processed?
- What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
- Who do we share your data with?
- Are the data transferred outside the EEA?
Who is the controller of personal data?
The Personal Data Controller (PDC) is Rehaintegro sp. z o.o. sp.k. ul. Macieja Palacza 111B/12, 60-273, Poznań
It is the Controller – the Internet service provider – who decides about the purposes and methods of personal data processing, i.e. how your data will be used.
With regard to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing, please contact:
address: ul. Macieja Palacza 111B/12, 60-273, Poznań
Which data are processed?
We collect personal data on our websites as follows:
The data provided during registration will be used to guide and support the Participants in the training courses. Registration is necessary for us to provide the service.
The data you provide when you subscribe to the newsletter will only be used to send it to your e-mail address. However, you can opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time.
Information, in particular personal data, obtained in the course of correspondence, will be used to respond to a request, inquiry, offer of co-operation, order, complaint.
The data we process in connection with the provision of services include: name(s), surname, e-mail address, telephone number, data necessary to issue an invoice (company name, company address, NIP), education.
During your website activity, the following data are collected: pages visited, time of visit, clicks, histories, information about your terminal and browser, including its location: e.g. IP address, browser type.
What is the purpose of personal data processing?
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- performance of the agreement for the provision of services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- pursuance of the controller’s legitimate interests, i.e. marketing of products and services and personalisation of the offer (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- verification of identity (of the person for whom the services are provided) (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- financial settlements and accounting reporting (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- asserting, pursuing and defending claims, as a rule up to 10 years due to the binding statute of limitations of claims (legal basis: Article 118 et seq. of the Civil Code).
How we safeguard your personal data ?
We make every effort to provide our services in a manner that protects your information from accidental or intentional destruction or loss:
- Communication between our server and your computer during the processing of personal data is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
- Our databases are protected against unauthorised access;
- Our websites are placed on servers of trusted hosting companies, where processing of personal data takes place exclusively at hosting centres in Poland.
How long are the data processed?
Your data will be stored/processed for as long as there is a basis for their processing, i.e.:
- if consent is granted until revocation or until such time as it is limited,
- if the data refer to an agreement which has been concluded, then during its performance and until the expiration of the statute of limitations of claims arising from the agreement (as a rule, up to 10 years from the performance of the agreement),
- for tax and accounting purposes, to the extent and for the duration consistent with the provisions in force.
- where the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the controller, until such time as an effective objection has been lodged.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data ?
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, each person shall have the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- the right to access the data, to obtain a copy of the data,
- the right to request rectification of the data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to erasure of the data,
- the right to limit the processing of the data.
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to object to the processing of their personal data,
- right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority,
Who do we share your data with?
Personal data may be made available to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Controller to the extent necessary for the performance of the services and legal requirements, among others: IT service providers, marketing agencies, and contractors providing services to Rehaintegro sp. z o.o. sp.k. on the basis of agreements concluded. We assure you that such entities process personal data on the basis of a special agreement with the controller, while maintaining confidentiality and data security.
Your data may also be shared with entities entitled to obtain them under the applicable law, e.g. law enforcement agencies, as well as with debt collection institutions, to the extent permitted by the applicable legal regulations.
Will the data be transferred outside the European Economic Area ?
In connection with our business, we may use the services of entities which have their registered offices outside the European Economic Area, however, always before we use the services of such an entity, which would or could have access to your personal data, we will conclude a data transfer agreement with such entity on the basis of the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses, imposing on such entity appropriate security guarantees consistent with the GDPR.
- Cookies are computer data saved in files and stored on the terminal device of the Website User, which are sent to the server by a browser each time it connects to the server from a given terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
- Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their period of existence, the unique number generated to identify the browser from which the website is accessed, and other necessary information.
- The Controller is the entity that places cookies on the User’s terminal device and accesses them.
- making online purchases,
- speeding up their operation and making them easier to use,
- ensuring safe use of the Website,
- personalising content and advertising,
- analysing traffic on the website.
- There are two main types of cookies involved in the use of this website: “session” and “permanent”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the period specified in the parameters of cookies files or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on your device by default. Users can make changes to the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, refer to your Internet browser’s help or documentation.
- Cookies placed on the User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers co-operating with the Controller.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements tailored to your use of the Website:
We use the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We carry out activities in this area based on our legitimate interest, consisting in creating statistics and analyzing them in order to optimize our websites. Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of our website. The information collected in this way is most often transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Due to the IP anonymization activated by us, your IP address is shortened before forwarding. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is generally not combined with other Google data. We emphasize that as part of Google Analytics we do not collect any data that would allow you to be identified. Therefore, the data collected as part of Google Analytics are not personal data. The information we have access to as part of Google Analytics includes, in particular:
– information about the operating system and web browser you use,
– subpages that you view on our website,
– time spent on our website and its subpages,
– transitions between individual subpages within our website,
– the source from which you come to our website.
In addition, we use the following Advertising Features as part of Google Analytics:
– demographic and interest reports,
– advertising reporting functions, user-ID.
As part of the Advertising Features, we also do not collect personal data. The information we have access to includes, in particular:
– the age range you are in,
– your gender,
– Your approximate location limited to the city,
– Your interests based on your online activity.
In order to use Google Analytics, we have implemented a special Google Analytics tracking code in the code of our website. The tracking code uses Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service. From the level of our website, using the mechanism used to manage cookies, you can disable the Google Analytics tracking code. You can also block the Google Analytics tracking code at any time by installing the browser add-on provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 services have been certified by the independent ISO 27001 security standard. ISO 27001 is one of the most widely recognized standards in the world and certifies that the systems supporting Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 meet the relevant requirements. If you are interested in details related to data processing under Google Analytics, we encourage you to read the explanations prepared by Google: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Facebook Ads and Insights:
12. More information on Cookies can be found at the following link: wszystkoociasteczkach.pl